- Powered by a 100MHz DSP platform using FPGA technology.
- Two Channels – Dual pulsers and receivers.
- Up to 140Hz pulse repetition rate.
- Display update rate of 25 times per second.
- Adjustable gain settings – vlow, low, med, hi, vhi.
- Automatic gain control (AGC).
- Time corrected gain (TCG).
- Massive data storage (32 Megabit of non-volatile RAM).
The CMX DL has all the features of the CMX, plus a huge storage capacity, using multiple file structures. Select between to file formats: Sequential, with auto identifiers or, our standard alpha numeric grid format.
The storage capacity is rather impressive. Graphics on: Store 16,000 + readings (material & Coating) with a B-Scan, and all features and gauges settings per reading. Graphics off: Store 210,000+ readings, including material, coating, and min & max readings. Massive storage capacity! The kit includes our DakView java-based PC or MAC OSX software, for transferring and reporting purposes.
- Weight: 13.5 ounces (with batteries).
- Size: 2.5 W x 6.5 H x 1.24 D inches (63.5 W x 165 H x 31.5 D mm).
- Operating Temperature: -14° to 140°F (-10° to 60°C).
- Keyboard: Membrane switch with twelve tactile keys.
- Case: Extruded aluminum body with nickel-plated aluminum end caps (gasket sealed).
- Data Output: Bi-directional RS232 serial port. Windows® PC interface software.
- Display: 1/8 in. VGA grayscale display (240 x 160 pixels). Viewable area 2.4 x 1.8 in. (62 x 45.7mm).
- EL backlit (on/off/auto).
- Measurement Modes: Coating Off: Pulse-Echo (P-E)
- Coating On: Pulse-Echo Coating (PECT)
- Temp Comp: Pulse-Echo (PETP)
- Thru-Paint: Echo-Echo (E-E)
- Thru-Paint Verify: Echo-Echo Verify (E-EV)
- Coating Only: Coating (CT)
- Pulser: Dual square wave pulsers.
- Receiver: Dual receivers – manual or AGC gain control with 110dB range (limited).
- Timing: 25 MHz TCXO with single shot 100 MHz 8 bit ultra low power digitizer.
- Three 1.5V alkaline or 1.2V NiCad AA cells.
- Typically operates for 150 hours on alkaline and 100 hours on NiCad (charger not included.)
- Auto power off if idle 5 min.
- Battery status icon.
- Range: Pulse-Echo Mode (P-E): (Pit & Flaw Detection) measures from 0.025 19.999 inches (0.63 to 500 millimeters).
- Pulse-Echo Coating Mode (PECT): (Material, Coating, Pit & Flaw Detection): Material: 0.025 to 19.999 inches (0.63 to 500 millimeters). Coating: 0.001 to 0.100 inches (0.01 to 2.54 millimeters).
- Pulse-Echo Temp Comp Mode (PETP): (Pit&Flaw Detection) Auto temperature compensation – measures from 0.025 19.999 inches (0.63 to 500 millimeters).
- Echo-Echo Mode (E-E): Thru Paint & Coatings) measures from 0.100 to 4.0 inches (2.54 to 102 millimeters). Range will vary +/- depending on the coating.
- Echo-Echo Mode (E-EV): Thru Paint & Coatings) measures from 0.050 to 1.0 inches (1.27 to 25.4 millimeters). Will vary based on coating.
- Coating Only Mode (CT): (Coating Thickness) Measures from 0.0005 to 0.100 inches (0.0127 to 2.54 millimeters). Range will vary +/- depending on the coating.
- Resolution: +/- .001 inches (0.01 mm)
- Velocity Range: .0492 to .5510 in./ms 1250 to 13995 meters/sec
- Calibration: Single and Two point calibration option for material & coating, or selection of basic material types.
- Units: English & Metric
- Display Views: Large Digits Standard thickness view. Digit Height: 0.700 in (17.78 mm).
- B-Scan – Time based cross section view. Display speed of 15 secs per screen.
- Scan Bar 6 readings per second. Viewable in B-Scan and Large Digit views.
- Repeatability Bar Graph Bar graph indicates stability of reading.
- Feature Status Bar – Indicates features currently active.
Data Logger (Internal)
- Log Formats:
Sequential (auto identifier)
- Cell Contents:
Graphics On: 16.000 readings, B-Scan image & gauge settings for every reading.
Graphics Off: 210,000 readings (coating, material, min & max)
- OBSTRUCT to indicate inaccessible locations.
- Memory: 32 megabit non-volitile ram.
- Transducer Types: Dual Element (1 to 10 MHz).
- Locking quick disconnect “00” LEMO connectors.
- Standard 4 foot cable.
- Custom transducers and cable lengths available for special applications.
- Features: 64 custom user-definable setups. Factory setups can also be edited by the user.
- Gates: Single gate in pulse-echo mode, or single gate with holdoff in echo-echo mode. Adjustable threshold.
- Selectable Transducers: Selectable transducer types with built-in dual path error correction for improved linearity.
- Alarm Mode: Set hi and lo tolerances with audible beeper and visual LEDs.
- Fast-Scan Mode: Takes 32 readings per second and displays the minimum reading found when the transducer is removed.
- Flaw Mode: Basic Prove-up flaw detection option using single element angle beam transducers.
- Factory calibration: traceable to national standards.
Купить CMX-DL - толщиномер в Ташкенте, цена: ---- сўм
По вопросам приобретения или другим техническим вопросам связанным с данным продуктом просим обращаться по адресу